John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maf 1300aaw. occasional loud banging and unbalance. machine

Customer Question

maf 1300aaw. occasional loud banging and unbalance. machine does not rebalance itself like used to.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? MAF1300AAW is not showing as a good number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Make; Maytag. Type; front loader wash machine.
Model is MAF1300AAW. Bought in 2003.
Model is listed on parts websites with parts mostly in stock.
did you get the measures I had tried up to date?
wel right here is what The Maytag web site is saying .http://www.maytag.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OCManualsLiteratureSearchResultView?catalogId=10562&langId=-1&storeId=10212 Which is ((We have found 0 product literature results for model number MAF1300AAW.)) Sears also no such number ,Repair clinic .com , and parts advantage are all major parts suppliers and they are all three along with the manufacture saying no such number.Are you in the U.S.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. In Australia. Have had service call. Pronounced dead, as lack of parts and age.
no further action.