Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Cycle stays on minute. won!tend cycle.shuco2uc/43 model

Customer Question

cycle stays on minute. won!tend cycle.shuco2uc/43 model
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately this is a very common issue and it means that your control board inside the door has failed. There is a relay on the board that shorts out. This relay sends power to the heater, so when it fails the dishwasher doesn't wash well and it will run forever trying to heat the water which will never happen so it just sticks on "1". Below is a link to the control board in the upper right hand corner of the door you'll need to replace in order to fix the problem. Now to look up the correct control board for your model, I'd need the correct model number. Something isn't quite right after the SHU on your model. If you open the door and look at the sticker on the right side of the door you should be able to read the full correct model number to look up the part. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?