JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a GDT580SSFSS It is week old and leaks. I have checked

Customer Question

I have a GDT580SSFSS It is week old and leaks. I have checked the hoses and connectors and it is not from them. I checked the spray arms and the upper has a small crack in it. I tried the washing with the lower only and it still leaks. The water is has soap in it. If I put a small pan just behind the inlet the water drops into it from above not the inlet. It is still under warranty but they cannot find a serviceman for my area. I am ready to take it back to lowes.
NOw it will not start. I can change everything but it will not start. I unplugged it for about 15 seconds to no avail
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.
Since the machine is only a week or so old I would recommend taking it in for warranty repair or replacement. If the manufacturer can't give you a service provider in your area then i would take it back to place of purchase and request that they either get involved with the repair or give you a different machine. I would not attempt to make any kind of repairs or fixes on my own, this will void your warranty. Thanks