JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

My whirlpool ref. model # ***** is not working and has

Customer Question

My whirlpool ref. model # ***** is not working and has an error code on the front display of PEO/000 when the up button is pushed and PE/H20 when the down button is pushed. We have replaced both control modules......Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
What part number did you order for the control board on the back of the refrigerator by chance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Genuine OEM Whirlpool W10162500 Electronic Control for Refrigerator and Maytag Refrigerator Electronic Control W10310240
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
OK well that is the correct board. When you get a new board, you should just need to program is and it should start working. Attached are the instructions to program it.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That did not work, any other suggestions?
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.
I would retry the steps again, be sure to verify that the program code is correct.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?