Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My ref says cooling off what do I need to do

Customer Question
my ref says cooling off what do I need to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/21/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
You will need to press and hold 2 buttons to turn the refrigerator back on. Usually you just press and hold the LOCK and FILTER buttons for 5 seconds and that will turn the cooling back on. If that doesn't work, I'll need your full model number to see which 2 buttons you need to press and hold.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc