Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a WTMC332SUS/02 that won't start. The start light and

Customer Question

I have a WTMC332SUS/02 that won't start. The start light and lint filter light flashing and the wrinkle block is on solid. Digital readout says 0:00
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have checked the door switch with an ohm meter. When I close the door the light goes out, as well. So I am assuming the switch is OK. I ohmed the heater, about 10 ohms, i ohmed the overload with red button in center located on the discharge side of the heater and it read zero ohms or OK, I am not sure what the small silver rod with wires is inside the lint filter area along with a small disk shape device with wires in same area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what the small black devise sticking into the heater discharge area is with wires off of it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I ohmed the start switch. The side with 2 legs is open and closes when I push button. I am not sure what I should see with ohm meter on the side of the start switch where there are 3 legs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Broken belt switch is set properly and ohms correctly. The belt is in good shape.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not sure where F33, centrifugal switch is located.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Page 17 in the manual below shows how to enter the diagnostics cycle. Can you retrieve any error codes stored in the memory of the control? CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kelly,Thank you for the information. This really helps. I did get the dryer to run. When I went into the active test program, the only error I was getting was on the first position to the right (Extra dry) and the error was E22. It says the Process Software Set is incorrectly programmed. Update software or replace control. How do you update software? Is replacing the control they talk about the circuit board under the operator buttons and display? How much is this part?Thx again
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
There is no way to update the software, the control will likely need to be replaced if it will not reset after initiating the diagnostics. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE