Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I TRIED TO CHANGE THE BULB WITHOUT UNPLUGGING THE STOVE AND

Customer Question

I TRIED TO CHANGE THE BULB WITHOUT UNPLUGGING THE STOVE AND THERE WAS A SPARK SO I THEN UNPLUGGED THE STOVE AND WHEN I PLUGGED IT BACK IN THE OVEN WOULD NOT WORK
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Is the freezer fan still not running?
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
The spark damaged the oven control, you will need a new oven control I linked you to below. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE All connections simply unplug and plug in, so that part is not difficult to replace.