John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Im Nick....my whirlpool cabrio dryer will not dry clothes

Customer Question

Hi Im Nick....my whirlpool cabrio dryer will not dry clothes fully...they are always damp and need to be hung to dry
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? The model /serial tag is inside the door on the dryer face frame.And does this dryer vent outside through the wall or up through the attic?Have you removed the vent and tried running a dry cycle to see if the dryer then will dry the clothes?