Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have disassembled my Kitchenaid Ice Maker Model KUIC18NNTS1…

Customer Question
I have disassembled my Kitchenaid...
I have disassembled my Kitchenaid Ice Maker Model KUIC18NNTS1 to thoroughly clean it. However, on reassembly, I cannot remember how all the hoses go on. Is there a schematic or blowup that shows the point-to-point connections for the hoses?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/22/2015
Appliance Technician: JohnF2015, Mechanic replied 3 years ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Mechanic
I have found a pretty good diagram or breakdown for your machine. I have provide a link for you below.http://www.manualslib.com/manual/87961/Kitchenaid-Kuic18nnts1.html#manualI hope that this helps you with your reassembly process.
I had already gotten the manual you supplied the link to. It does not show where exactly the hoses go when reassembled. I have two hoses that I am not sure how they connect.
Question 1: On page 3 of the manual, I have tube (part number 14). Does the lower end of the hose go inside our outside of the water reservoir (part number 33)?
Question 2: Tube (part number 7) must connect to the outlet of the drain pump (part number 6) but I cannot tell where the other end of the tube goes.
Question 3: Where does the overflow hose (part number 15) go when assembled?That is what I meant when I said I needed point-to-point info on the tubes.
I have not been able to find enough information to be able to help you with specific location of the tubes.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
The complete service manual, with great pictures, is available below. CLICK HERE