Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I'm having trouble with the ice maker and water dispenser on my Frigidaire Pro PLHS67

Customer Question
EESB9 Refrigerator. Earlier the ice...
I'm having trouble with the ice maker and water dispenser on my Frigidaire Pro PLHS67 EESB9 Refrigerator. Earlier the ice dispenser was working, but not the water. After I started trouble shooting it, now both don't work. I do not have lights on the control board.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Did the troubleshooting I've already tried show up in my question?
Answered in 1 day by:
7/23/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue may lie with the connector that ties the door in with the main wiring in the refrigerator. Can you unplug the refrigerator and locate that harness by the hinge and pull it apart for inspection? Anything appear loose, especially the little pins in the Molex connector?
I can't get in deeper to the door to see where the molecular connector continues to. Without taking the door apart, that is. I've taken the top cover piece off and moved the wires around up there, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Where is the typical connection to the next point?
The connection at the hinge is the one that usually has issues. Do any of the door functions work at all, lights or anything?
Door functions fine. Lights, ice maker, everything
Have you had it unplugged for at least an hour at all since the trouble started?
I would unplug it for an hour to reset the electronics. If still having issues, the Power Board, number 38 in the diagram below, will likely need to be replaced. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE
I'll give that a try tomorrow evening and report back. Thanks for the help.
Sounds good, thank you.
I reset the fridge by resetting it for a little over an hour. No results came of that. The ice maker auger is still not operating when I press in the ice lever, and the water isn't either. There are also no lights on the ice/cube/crush/filter portion either, so it doesn't seem to be getting power.
I believe that power board I linked you to is faulty.
Would that explain not having power at the molex connector, though?
Did you test for power at the connector on the hinge, from each wire to ground?
I just put in a request to speak with you in person, if I can. May be faster.
I requested a phone call on Thursday, but never received one. Please advise.
Kelly, Appliance Technician