Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My serial number to my refrigerator is kf125xvm50 .how do istart

Customer Question

my serial number to my refrigerator is kf125xvm50 .how do istart it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dave. Press any of the 4side buttons to wake up the control. Press and hold the cooling off button for 3seconds. It is the button with the circle with a line coming out the top. Let me know what happens.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my refrigerator is fairly new about 3 years old bought it used but worked fine unplugged it for along time now it wont start back up tell me am I setting co followed instruction still has not came on
You are holding the cooling off button for three seconds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes I would like to receive your diy guidence
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
I see the last person has opted out of your question!My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And kf1525xvmso is NOT the correct model number.