Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My quiet partner3 has stopped working. The pots and pan light

Customer Question

My quiet partner3 has stopped working. The pots and pan light is flashing and the normal light is on solid. In the time remaining light there is two dashes and I can't get it to do anything
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
The pots and pans light flashing is an error code which means that the touch control panel has shorted and will need to be replaced. There isn't much you can do but order and replace the panel if flipping the circuit breaker off the dishwasher for 5 minutes won't reset the electronics--so if you haven't tried that yet, you'll want to do so. If you need a new touch control panel, you can order it from the link below if you'd like. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?