Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Norcold fridge freezer is not cooling as it should. Ice

Customer Question

My Norcold fridge freezer is not cooling as it should. Ice cream stays soft and the back of the freezer behind ice bucket it iced over. Also it seems like the food is not always cold in the lower part of the fridge. and I have it set on # *****
Is it possible to have to much food in this fridge for it not to cool it correctly ?? we are full time Rv'ers We also have to push on the doors to make the locks "click" closed.
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the venting and air flow at the back of the unit. Make sure the vent is clean from the top roof cap to the bottom and place a small fan to blow in the back of the unit. Do the temperatures improve?