Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am replacing an oven control unit on a GE range. The original control is a CPC-E 9

Customer Question

I am replacing an oven control unit on a GE range. The original control is a CPC-E 94V-0 the replacement is an ERC3-GE-T. The wires do not directly transfer. I've moved the five pin harness and the spade connection labeled N. Beyond that point I am stymied. On the "CPC" unit there are only two remaining wires connected to a plug (two pins), the plug in point is labeled p103 with the #1 next to one pin and the #3 next to the other. on the new control,"ERC3" I am left with three possible spade connections labeled L1, NO, and C.
Can you tell me what to cut and patch?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The instructions sheet for that control is available below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/zjkhoy7ifcv2k8q/WB27X23660_Instructions.docx