Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Something 'suddenly' went wrong with the hinge pin alignment

Customer Question
and I can't push it...
something 'suddenly' went wrong with the hinge pin alignment and I can't push it through...looks like the hole on the locking'shoe' is out of round. the thing is probably over 25 yrs old.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/15/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
KSM90
ok so then this is not a large appliance then is it?
kitchenaid stand mixer =25 yrs old
John, Home Appliance Technician