Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an ewave fridge model EWR402s the starter/motor protecter

Customer Question

i have an ewave fridge model EWR402s the starter/motor protecter needs to be replaced. i cant remembe what color wires go where. theres a blue and brown one coming from a canister looking thing . and a white and gray wires coming from a cord . which one goes where?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The line voltage one from the cord will go to the over load, the neutral will go to the relay. The other two are probably from a run capacitor. Can you post a picture of the wiring and parts you have, please?