How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 21952
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an 1950s vintage Universal Cribbin gas range . The oven

Customer Question

i have an 1950s vintage Universal Cribbin gas range . The oven thermostat went out several years ago. now the red reset button will no longer function, so no gas flow to the burner. the oven pilot works fine. Where can I locate parts and what do I need?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The only chance of finding parts would be from a used dealer/recycling company. The company below has 40+ years worth of appliance recycling and reconditioning and may have the part you need. You will likely need to send detailed pictures of the part.
Good Stuff (###) ###-####(###) ###-####