Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

A friend of mine has a KSB KEGMASTER made in the

Customer Question

Hello A friend of mine has a KSB KEGMASTER made in the Ukraine. It will only cool to about 43 degrees in a 75 degree room. I noticed the filter dryer was cool so I replaced and and refilled with factory recommended 6.6 oz of 134A the low side pressure
is spot on at 13.7 the high side is a little low at 115 spec is i37. Evaporator and condensing fans working well and still have the same temp in cooler. Should I have replaced the cap tube? Thank You
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Compressor is warm but not hot to the touch as is the top third of condenser, evaporator is not frozen, suction line back to compressor is cold.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry it is a UBC KEGMASTER.
Thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are certain that the charge is correct, the issue is likely an inefficient compressor. The low discharge pressure would support that as well.