Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a viking range VDSC485-4GQSS and the griddle light is

Customer Question
not working (nor the griddle...
I have a viking range VDSC485-4GQSS and the griddle light is not working (nor the griddle for that matter).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
The burner light that is supposed to start the griddle does not light up either. Also the grill does not send out gas when the knob is turned on but I do see the ignition switches trying to light once or twice then stop. All four of the other burners work fine.
Answered in 4 days by:
7/17/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is a switch issue on your range. Does the switch feel differently than is has in the past, like it is loose? Does it seem to wobble?
Kelly, Appliance Technician