Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My wire machine that plugs in is burned i am not sure

Customer Question

my wire for my machine that plugs in is burned i am not sure how that happened. Can i change it?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The plug is burned in my washer i had a water leak and i believe the water got into the plug and it burned
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The cord is easily replaced, usually only requiring that you access the timer console on top of the machine. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?