Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My start button on my oven will not work. I tried turning

Customer Question

My start button on my oven will not work. I tried turning it off and on but still no luck, any other suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
If every button works but the start button and you tried to reset power already, unplug the oven or flip the breaker off. Use a hair dryer and try to heat up the touchpad button for a few minutes. Rub your thumb over the button to see if you can get it to unstick or work again. Let it cool down and then re-apply power. If it still won't work, there is nothing you can do but order and replace the touch control panel. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?