Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Nexgrill (Jenn-Air) burners does not ignite. Installed new

Customer Question
propane tank. Igniters work fine...
My Nexgrill (Jenn-Air) burners does not ignite. Installed new propane tank. Igniters work fine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
7/15/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the pressure is very low if you have verified spark and LP tank is full. If you light a burner with a match, does it burn very, very low? If so, the regulator and hose assembly will need to be replaced.
Burners do not ignite at all - non of them. I am getting flame only on the gas igniters. What could happen to the hose assembly and the regulator? Last time I used it a year ago, and after all, I am using this grille just a few times per year. How can it get bad (plugged hoses or regulator?) when it sits under the cover when not in use?
Call me at(###) ###-####
Pl. note, my phone #(###) ###-####
If it has sat without being used for an extended period, look at the gas fittings and tubes for spider webs. They like to build webs in there and it will block the gas flow.
Thank you, ***** ***** will try it to check it out and clean as needed tomorrow. By the way, why am I getting charged additional $$, when the total charge was initially set at $16?
I cannot see anything other than this thread, so I am not sure what the charges are. You will have to contact customer service regarding that. I only have access to what you see here, basically just the question and answer thread, I am very sorry.
Thank you, ***** ***** the way, no need for you to call. The auto message stated that no technician is available to call anyway. I will check hoses out and will let you know the results tomorrow.Have a good night.
Sounds good, thank you! Have a great night!
Kelly,
I disconnected the regulator and checked it and the connected hose. Air is easily flowing through when I blowing by mouth into it. I do not see or feel any obstruction for the air flow. Is there any other reason why gas pressure is so low at the burner?
It has to be a regulator issue if the hose is clear.
Kelly, Appliance Technician