How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get a top control knob that turns machine on and

Customer Question

where can I get a top control knob that turns machine on and vac exc for a Kenmore ultra seal and save food saver beleaved to be plastic ??
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I misworded myself last time by asking for a switch -all I need is the knob for the switch
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
name=Kenmore-ultra seal-n-save
model #= 69043
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
no all Kenmore products have a 10 digit model number ,you may need to look on the back or under the unit