John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our amana refegerator the refrigerator is not cool; but the

Customer Question

our amana refegerator the refrigerator is not cool; but the freezer is still cold, working
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was hoping for a dialog. THis problem seems very strange. I know the compressor is running; but the refrigerator is hot. Also, for some reason the water dispenser is not working. One thing of notice is that the filter says it needs to be replaced.
Could that be some trigger?
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.If you open the freezer door on the rear interior wall do you see any frost or ice on the wall?And with the freezer door opened do you hear the freezer evaporator fan running?And then if you have the freezer door closed but then open the fresh food section doors in the top left next to the ice maker can you feel any air movement at all?