Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I get a Liebherr HWS 1800 wine cooler out of demo mode?

Customer Question
Model = HWS 1800 7082...
how can I get a Liebherr HWS 1800 wine cooler out of demo mode? Model = HWS 1800 7082 635-00
ANDERS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
7/14/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
• Press the Ventilation button for approximately
five seconds- after 5 seconds will flash in the display.
The appliance is in the setup mode now.
You can select the setup mode functions by
pressing the Up/Down buttons.
When you enter this mode, you should be able to scroll to the setting to turn the DEMO mode off. Have you tried this?
Yes - when I enter the "Ventilation" button I come to a circle of choices:
- 5
- h
- o (degree symbol)
- c
then thecircle of choices are completed....So if I chose to manipulate "5 or S" to become"51 or S1" ... ::::
a) How do I get the system to accept a new selection and b) what does all the choices mean???
You press the Ventilation button to act as the enter function after scrolling with the Up and Down buttons.