John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We are trying to put spring back ice maker on Kenmore side

Customer Question

We are trying to put spring back ice maker on Kenmore side by side. The button you push to release the ice maker is not working without spring. Good luck on this! Model(###) ###-####602
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And the number of (###) ###-####brings nothing up in the Sears /Kenmore data base.