Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Are you qualifed with marvel 30 imat

Customer Question
Are you qualifed with marvel 30 imat
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
7/13/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most common problem with these small ice machine is a build up of minerals and deposits and can easily be remedied with a cleaning using a commercial cleaner. When was the last time it was cleaned and has it been cleaned regularly? What exactly is happening with the machine?