Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Miele Incognito Intake/Drain light lit. I have pulled all…

Customer Question
Miele Incognito Intake/Drain light lit...
Miele Incognito Intake/Drain light lit. I have pulled all the 3 parts from inside and they were clean. I turned off the water valve and detached the hose from both the water valve and the plastic valve from the dishwasher and all clean
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/7/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the unit fills and drains well, the issue likely lies with the heater pressure switch. The heater pressure switch is designed to keep the element off unless the water is present in the tub, to prevent overheating. Will it fill and drain okay?