Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have Maytag Neptune Dryer MD3 - dryer stopped mid cycle;

Customer Question

I have Maytag Neptune Dryer MD3 - dryer stopped mid cycle; lights flashing, it will turn on and off but will not tumble...when turned on control lights flash without an error message. the were tennis shoes in the dryer tumbling around prior to shut off...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the control turns off and flashes only, the door switch is likely at fault. It may have been broken with the tennis shoes bouncing around in the drum. Does the light go on and off with the opening and closing of the door? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?