Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a kenmore elite frig/freezer bought in March of 2014.

Customer Question
Today we come with groceries...
We have a kenmore elite frig/freezer bought in March of 2014. Today we come with groceries to find all items in freezer defrosted but frigerator still working. Ice maker also has an issue, it froze water to ice but hasn't dropped since yesterday. What could possibly be the problem?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/6/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue may be air flow related or the refrigerant level is low from a leak. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?