Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to remove a Sharp r1405 from an undercounter install.

Customer Question
I have removed the two...
I am trying to remove a Sharp r1405 from an undercounter install. I have removed the two screws the held the front end of the unit to the cabinet above it; however I cannot get the unit to release from the mounting plate in the back.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/6/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Behind the front grille is a rod that you need to pull out to release the latch from the levers on the wall mounting plate. Once it is released, the microwave will tip forward and lift up and off the wall plate.