John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Maytag Bravos X worked fine until the carpenter who installed

Customer Question

My Maytag Bravos X worked fine until the carpenter who installed flooring had to disconnect it. It is located in my basement. This is my first attempt washing since he completed. All of the signals come on and I followed the suggested placing of the clothes to leave the rotating white bars clear. Water filled more than usual and the sensor light came on, then pre- wash light came on but the water never stopped running in the tub and the cycle never moved to wash cycle...After probably too much water filled, it went through a cycle to empty the water out of the tub. Tried all steps several times even taking out some of the clothes thinking the load was too heavy. The washer and dryer aren't even a year old. Mod: MVWX700XL2 and SER: C31132191. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, I have received no responses that provide a helpful solution to my problem.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
If you try another wash, does the machine try to overfill again?
Rob