Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Profile Refrigerator model PTC 22MFMBLCC serial # *****

Customer Question
was purchased in 2002. Last...
my Profile Refrigerator model PTC 22MFMBLCC serial # ***** was purchased in 2002. Last month everything in the fridge and freezer was getting warm. There was ice caked up in the freezer and melting into the fridge. My husband had to remove the freezer bottom part and replace that a part I don't remember the name, but it had a plastic tube and the end some kind of sensor needed to be hooked into an electrical part. well, we're having the same problem. Do we put more money into this fridge 13 years old or just go and buy another one? Thanking you in advance for your response, debra
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
I paid twenty eight dollars for this type of response?
Hi
I am sorry no one else replied while I was not online
I have apologized for this before
If you would like a refund, please contact customer services
Thanks
Rob