Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a newer Miele freezer in a new home I just purchased.

Customer Question
In trying to get the...
In trying to get the ice maker to work, I turned off the unit.
I waited a few minutes to turn it on again, and now although the unit seems to be functioning (lights come on etc), it does not cool. Yes, I did set the temperature to super cool and all other setting seem ok on the control panel.
Did I trip an internal breaker or something?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
John, Home Appliance Technician