Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have an old Gibson Upright Freezer that and the drain outlet

Customer Question
at the bottom keeps freezing...
We have an old Gibson Upright Freezer that and the drain outlet at the bottom keeps freezing. How can I repair this problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/4/2015
Appliance Technician: Jon, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
What is the temp of the freezer. No what is the full model number of the freezer? I will be able to look up the full model specific info when I know what model you have. And will be able to better help you. Please post back here what the full model number is. Thanks.
John, Home Appliance Technician