Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Miele g646 sc plus. The drain / inlet light is on.

Customer Question
I have cleaned the filters...
I have a Miele g646 sc plus. The drain / inlet light is on. I have cleaned the filters and arms. I put it on its back and saw a container of disgusting water. I looked at the sump and pulled out a piece of plastic that I thought was stopping the wheel
turnin. The light went off for a while and I thought I'd fixed it. So I tried to run a cycle but it's not working.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/4/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob