Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have new kenmore dishwasher model(###) ###-####I just installed…

Customer Question
I have new kenmore dishwasher...
I have new kenmore dishwasher model(###) ###-####I just installed it. I took the plastic off the door and closed it and now I cant get the door to open
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
No