Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking broan hood fan that can be wired to run

Customer Question
looking for a broan hood...
looking for a broan hood fan that can be wired to run constant at 20cfm to meet Ashrae 62.2 rules
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/3/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.Your not going to find a hood vent fan that runs that low on CFM`s does it have to run the volume of air or can it be more?About the lowest CFM on a vent hood is 250 CFM`s
yes it has to run at a constant flow of 20 cfm to satasfiy the ashrea 62.2 weatherization laws for Minnesota. This is what they are calling for .
are you sure that you do not need 20 cfm per 1,000 sqft?Even a small bathroom fart fan is more the 20 CFM the smallest of those are 80 cfm