Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just. Bought a house with a Samsung refrigerator and the inside temp is regestering 70 and…

Customer Question
Just. Bought a house with...
Just. Bought a house with a Samsung refrigerator and the inside temp is regestering 70 and it's dinging like crazy
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/4/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The dinging is, of course, a temperature alarm. It may be an air flow issue or a sealed system problem if the compressor is running. Is the compressor running? Is the freezer cooling okay? Can you hear a fan running in the freezer and fresh food section section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer or fresh food section?