Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung dw80f800uws. We had an OE error code. I cleaned…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung dw80f800uws...
I have a Samsung dw80f800uws. We had an OE error code. I cleaned the screen and checked the white plastic valve thing on the left side for junk. I reassembled it and the error went away. Now it just fills and fills and spews water from the bottom right.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/3/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
OE indicates the water level sensor (pressure switch) is bad. You will need to order and replace it to correct the issue of it keep filling.
Why would the water be pouring out the front of the dishwasher?
From the door or underneath?
From the bottom right of the door. Is this the part for the error OE A/S ASSY-CASE BRAKE
Part No. AP5789093 $65.98 1 $65.98
Have you checked the door seal is not damaged?
The seal didn't leak as recently as this morning. We got the OE error a couple times today/tonight. Googled it and first thing said disconnect power and try again. It ran for a little longer and got 3/4 through cycle and then gave oe error. Googled it some more and found info about cleaning out under pump screen and checking for clogs in the pressure switcb(on left side of washer) disassembled it and rinsed it in sink. Put it all back together and the OE code was gone. (Thought I fixed it) but then noticed the water POURING out the front of washer around the lower right part of the door. I cleaned all the gaskets and made sure the drain hoses were clean and clear and tried multiple more times and it still just pours out the front. When I open the washer to stop the leaking the bottom of the tub is like 3 inches full of water. (Is it supposed to be full like that) I'm wondering if I damaged the water level sensor and it's getting g too full now and leaking out the front...?
It is supposed to have a little water above the filter and that is normal. Check the base pan underneath and see if there is water in there.
No water in the base pan.
Then you have a faulty float switch or control board. Im thinking the seal is worn and not working properly to let water leak out the door. Test the float switch with a multimeter and if it tests good then the control board is faulty.
AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician