Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 8 month old dishwasher KDTE 104DSSO that has several…

Customer Question
I have a 8 month...
I have a 8 month old dishwasher KDTE 104DSSO that has several issues. When the dishwasher has completed the entire washing cycle including the dry cycle, the interior is still very wet. Also when you open the door there is an "orangish" foul smelling liquid that is at the bottom of the door where it meets the base of the pan. This is in the interior. I ran "Tang" through the empty dishwasher to get rid of the smell but it didn't really help. We have well water and I'm wondering if that is the problem though it's never been an issue with our previous dishwasher. What is wrong with my dishwasher?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/2/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, this is Dave. Water quality will have a bearing on all the problems you mention. May I ask a few questions.1. Do you run the water at the sink until hot before you start the dishwasher?2. What type and brand detergent are you using?3 Are you filling the rinse aid dispenser?