John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Kenmore model 110.25102310 Top LoadPush start and starts

Customer Question

Kenmore model 110.25102310 Top Load
Push start and starts to sense, but then quits and unlocks lid. With several attempts, sometimes will start, but then never finishes a cycle. Just came home after 4 hours and it's still running. Canceled cycle and clothes are heavy wet. Can't start spin cycle, as it does just what I described above.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
Diagnosing what is wrong with these washers can be frustrating especially when the problem is intermittent. I can walk you thru a diagnosis that should narrow down what is wrong. Typing out what to do is not an effective use of time and may not be clear enough to you, so I am making you an offer for live help. If you decline then the question remains open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, what do I do next?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If this requires an update and more money, just forget it and return my $28 and I'll call a technician.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
contact JA to get your deposit back as I do not handle anything financial-related
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Who the hell is JA?