Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our oven keeps saying close oven door when I try to bake and…

Customer Question
Our oven keeps saying close...
Our oven keeps saying close oven door when I try to bake and set temp and door is closed
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/3/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door switch is likely faulty and will need to be replaced. It may also be a control issue but more likely the door switch. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?