Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Norcold no co freezer cold but not refrig. wont stay on

Customer Question

norcold no co freezer cold but not refrig. wont stay on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That code simply means there is an issue with the cooling of the unit. Turn the power off from all sources for a couple hours. While off, clean the vent from the base to the cap and make sure all air flow behind the unit is adequate. Does the behavior change when power is restored?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all ready did that , already knew that is what the code meant its been on. and freezer got cold but not refrig and then would not reset again it starts and immediately goes off
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Did you clean the vent? Does the display go off when it shuts off or just the cooling?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cleaned the vent. the display goes off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
does the same on propain and pluged into 120
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
If the display is going off, the control board has issues.May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
norcold 1200lrim
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! The board you need is available at the link below. CLICK HERE