John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an older Kenmore dishwasher model no###-##-#### The

Customer Question

I have an older Kenmore dishwasher model no###-##-#### The water will not drain out in any setting. When it is suppose to be draining the hi temp light and the delay light comes on and nothing happens. I have it set for econo dry.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? ###-##-####in not a model number of a dishwasher open the dishwasher door on the face frame of the tank normally on the right side is the model number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but that is the model no.###-##-####from inside the door. Serial No. FB1712081.
How old is this unit?
and are you also getting the first three printed numbers of the model number before the decimal point?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Purchased in 94 and been a great working machine. There is no decimal point but looking at a service order from Sears it is written###-##-####
the model number has to be a total of 10 numbers can you make sure you are not missing one please?http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model/search.html?q=110733601
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry that is it. Some of the part no. have 22 C in front of them if that will help you and then followed by 10 numbers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, it has been 96 hours and I have not had a response. Can you help me or not? If you can't just say so and refund my money please.