Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you tell me why there water coming from the bottom of my…

Customer Question
Can you tell me why...
Can you tell me why there water coming from the bottom of my freezer also there moisture in my refrigerator.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/2/2015
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
is there a sheet of ice on the bottom of the freezer floor ? under the basket ?
Yes
that means your freezer drain is plugged up due to a sticking drain grommet , are you a mechanical person? are you able to leave the fridge off for 24 hours ? there is a easy fix if you can do those things?
I dont. Know if I'm. Mechanical but. I'm. Willing. To try i can leave it off for. 24hrs. I really. Need it for the 4th
im sorry ,had to step out
if you leave it off ,,you would need to pull the fridge , remove the bottom cover at the back , there you will see a black dome ,that is the compressor ,to the left is a fan ..you unplug the fridge and just to the right of the fan is a tube with a rubber grommet on the end , you peel that off , and snip with scissors or whatever works ? the end of that grommet so that both sides are unable to stick together ,then you reassemble everything , that is the problem ,that drain grommet sticks ..you dont have to do it now ,after the 4th is fine ,you can just get that big piece of ice out of the freezer and it will give you a few days till it builds up again ,whenever you are ready to do it
Ok )
good luck