Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

PORTABLE DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER????What would be the

Customer Question
PORTABLE DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER???? What would...
PORTABLE DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER????
What would be the best portable AC to install, that doesn't need drainage???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/3/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Any AC will need drainage at some point as the cooling process removes moisture from the air. Some units use that water to help cool the condenser but will require some maintenance of the water collected if used for any period of time. Also, when you say ductless, are you wanting one that does not need the venting duct as well?