Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven has a error message, "5A6" which comes up where the…

Customer Question
My oven has a error...
My oven has a error message, "5A6" which comes up where the clock used to read. What's that error message mean?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. That is telling you some one has programmed the Sabbath mode into the control board .Give me a few minutes to see how to program it out of the mode.
Do I wait @ this screen, or are going to e-mail me back?
This is from page #16 in your use and care booklet .To cancel the Sabbath Mode: 1. Press the Clock pad for five seconds.OR 2. After 72 hours, the Sabbath Mode will end. • SAb will flash for five seconds. • The time of day will return to the display.some one had to have programmed by holding the clock button in for 5 seconds.
Let me know if that worked for you .
Thank you that worked.
ok great ,glad to assist you any time. If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech. And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me, I will still assist you, no extra charges . But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.
thank you in advance.