Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer is making a buzzing noise when I press the button

Customer Question
checked all fuses are good...
Dryer is making a buzzing noise when I press the button checked all fuses are good I don't know how to check the heater there are four leads which one do you use this is a Whirlpool WEDxq0 model
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? and this buzzing I`m assuming the dryer is not starting, is that correct?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Mod wed4800xq0
Ser# *****
Not starting
ok so now the dryer is starting !what did you do differently?
No dryer is still not working
ok My mistake i read that wrong! What voltage are you getting to the dryer in both just setting still and trying to start ?So check the incoming voltage at the terminal block in the rear of the dryer when not trying to start the dryer and also while pressing the start button with the time set on a run setting.Let me know what you find.
Dryer is not working
did you read my last post?