Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Malber washer/dryer combo won't drain and won't spin. Clothes…

Customer Question
My Malber washer/dryer combo won't...
My Malber washer/dryer combo won't drain and won't spin. Clothes on bottom are wet, clothes on top are dry. Help!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
7/2/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is likely that the drain pump filter is plugged. That filter is located behind the small access panel in the lower right corner of the front panel. It will unscrew and pull out for cleaning. The filter is shown as number F030 in the diagram below.

graphic